My personal data・

My personal data・My personal data・My personal data・
  • Home
  • My personal data
  • Jouve & Associés and the management of your personal data.

    On this page, Jouve & Associés provides you with all the information you need to understand how your personal data is managed in accordance with the best practices of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, also known as the GDPR, or the General Data Protection Regulation.

    Your contacts

    All data collected and processed is subject to the decision of the Data Controller: Cyril Faure: / + 33 1 40 70 90 00. The Jouve & Associés Data Protection Officer is Guénaëlle Tesse. Working with the Data Controller, her role is to inform, advise and monitor. She ensures the protection of your personal data and compliance with the GDPR. For any questions on this subject: / + 33 1 40 70 90 00.   The CNIL (French data protection authority) is the French supervisory authority responsible for the proper application of the GDPR. It can advise and help you with any questions you may have about your personal data, via its website or by contacting them directly.

    Your rights

    For all personal data you entrust to Jouve & Associés, you may exercise at any time all or part of the rights that you retain over your data, in accordance with the GDPR, by contacting Jouve & Associés by email at . We will reply to you within a maximum of one month, if possible. Right to withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent to the use of your data at any time. We will then stop using them, but all processing previously carried out when we had your consent will remain valid. Right of access: you can ask us if data is held on you and ask us to send it to you to check its content. For more information, you can consult this CNIL article. Right to rectification: you may ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about you. This will enable us to avoid using incorrect information. For more information, you can consult this CNIL article. Right to erasure, also called the right to be forgotten: you can ask us to erase your personal data. For more information, you can consult this CNIL article. Right to restriction of processing: you can ask us to temporarily suspend the use of some of your data. For more information, you can consult this CNIL article. Right to object: you may object to all or part of the processing of your data. For more information, you can consult this CNIL article. Right of portability: you can ask us to retrieve the data you have communicated to us for you, in an easily usable format. For more information, you can consult this CNIL article. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (French data protection authority), as well as a right to seek a judicial remedy against Jouve & Associés, if you consider that your rights have not been respected.

    Your personal data

    In order to offer you many of the features of the website, we need certain personal data. Please find below, for each of these features, the data we request from you and the use we make of it. – Statistical monitoring – Application logs and cookies To ensure the proper functioning and security of the site, certain browsing data is collected in cookies and log files. These include cookies that allow your choice of language and your country to be remembered and stored for the 2 years following your last visit. Another cookie, with a lifespan of 30 minutes, is necessary for the operation of the site in order to keep your browsing choices from one page to another. These cookies remain on your computer, and the data they contain are not transmitted to anyone. They are only used by the site for its normal operation. Log files store login data that can be analysed on an ad hoc basis to identify the cause of site or server problems. These files are present on the server hosting the site, located in France. Only our IT service providers have access to it.


    Allow or block the use of cookies

    You can block the use of cookies at at any time by clicking on the link below :

    Je modifie mon consentement